PlanWA is a public mapping tool that provides access to planning, land and heritage data across Western Australia.
This interactive viewer links to the latest spatial planning, land and heritage information for any land parcel within the State.
It can be used by local government, industry and the community to inform decisions and help understand how the land is used and what future development may be able to occur in an area.
PlanWA allows users to:
- search planning, land and heritage information on places of interest
- enquire about planning, land and heritage information for specific land parcels
- access policies and information in regards to planning, land and heritage
- tailor maps for personal use
- share viewing details via email and social media
- connect to other map sources such as aerial imagery and Google Street View.