Objectives of Project 5.5 are to:
(1) determining the pressure:response relationships that relate the effects of dredging-generated sediments on tropical primary producers,
(2) examine the pathways, rates and timeframes of recovery from impacts and;
(3) identify and examine the effects of key environmental variables on the pressure:response relationships and recovery.
Specifically Experiment 2 will be studying "Effect of different intensity & duration of sediment deposition on seagrasses (Laboratory and Field Experiment)"
Cymodocea serrulata and Halodule uninervis seagrass species. Following worksheets in "Experiment 2 - Burial" spreadsheet:
- Biomass individual species
- Biomass all species combined