Objectives of Project 5.5 are to:
(1) determining the pressure:response relationships that relate the effects of dredging-generated sediments on tropical primary producers,
(2) examine the pathways, rates and timeframes of recovery from impacts and;
(3) identify and examine the effects of key environmental variables on the pressure:response relationships and recovery.
Specifically Experiment 3 will be studying "Effect of burial by different sediment types on seagrasses (Laboratory and Field Experiment)"
Cymodocea serrulata and Halodule uninervis studied. There are the following worksheets in the Experiment 3 spreadsheet:
- Biomass all species_impact
- Biomass all species_recovery
- Growth & Morphology_impact
- Growth & Morphology_recovery