HackED introduces high school students in years 7 to 12 to the power of geodata and technology and enables them to use it as part of problem-solving at school and as part of everyday decision-making in the work place in the future. Landgate's outreach program is aimed at igniting a passion for location information and technology in the next generation of young adults.
Student Portal https://landgatewagovau.sharepoint.com/sites/HackED/ log in here first and Download the HackED Project Summary 2018 – Do NOT forget to upload it by 1:10pm once complete.
Some Tools to help with your solution below:
- Data mapping/visualisation: http://nationalmap.gov.au/ (no need for log in)
- Esri ArcGIS Online: https://esriaustralia.com.au/gis-for-schools (if you want to explore mapping and data more this is free for schools and students)
- Lean Canvas - PowerPoint and Google slides http://debane.org/franck/power-point-template-lean-canvas/
- App developers - Wireframe Sketcher (Free trial) http://wireframesketcher.com/
- Western Power's data tools - https://westernpower.com.au/industry/calculators-tools/
More info: https://spur.wa.gov.au/hacked